Introducing The Video Jungle Podcast
Welcome to the Lion's Den!
This inaugural episode of The Video Jungle podcast introduces the voices behind the mics, Animus Studios co-founder Arty Gold and VP of Business Development John Antonacci. Why a podcast? Because Arty and John are on a quest to find fascinating stories where the creative world of video production meets the competitive world of marketing and sales.
As you see our weekly episodes pop up, you'll see a huge variety of guests from all different facets of business and video production. This works several ways...
- Bringing better business, marketing and sales practices from experts to video production companies and entertainment freelancers
- Helping businesses better understand what goes into making video content to help their marketing and branding efforts
- Professionals in production and entertainment sharing tips, tricks and experiences
- Sharing really innovative and exciting success stories from fascinating people
With so much information to share in different areas, The Video Jungle Podcast is broken up into three themed segments.
The Mane Attraction
These episodes will have a featured guest whether they're a CEO, filmmaker, entertianment pro, author or other person of influence. Arty and John lead discussions about...
- How guests found their success
- What advice they have to offer
- Best practices
- What went right and wrong on their rise to promenance
- Sales and business techniques
Lion's Gotta Eat
Whether you're a video production company or any other business, these episodes will feature guests who specialize on the marketing and sales side of business.
These episodes will feature the internal team at Animus Studios sharing...
- Best practices and techniques
- Cool projects and work that's influenced them
- Stories and experiences from production
- Advice for other aspiring filmmakers, editors, motion graphic designers and strategists
Hear Arty and John's philosophies on...
- Trends in digital media
- Running a successful video production business
- The importance of marketing and sales no matter the business
- Why they promise to talk less in future episodes